Conditions of parking in a barrierless location
- Parking is subject to a charge 24/7, unless stated otherwise at the location.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only.
- The registration number of the vehicle will be recognized upon entering and exiting. The parking fee is determined by the actual parking time.
- Payment methods:
- Moovy application: Parking fee will be automatically charged. License plate camera recognition should be enabled when the Moovy application is used as the payment method.
- Other parking applications: Parking fee will be automatically charged. Locate and activate parking with the application.
- Pay station: Before you exit, pay the parking fee using a payment card.
- Electronic payment: Pay the parking fee within 48 hours of exiting at: moovy.fi/pay
If the parking fee is not paid using any of the payment methods mentioned above, a debit note will be mailed based on the vehicle’s registration number (a notice fee is added to the note).
- Failure to comply with the parking conditions can lead to a parking fine and/or towing of the vehicle, which the owner will pay and be responsible for.
- Park at your own risk.
- By parking, you accept these conditions.